Thursday, April 23, 2009

College Life Rockzzzzz :) :) :)


College life is one memorable phase that any person could get :).. Once when i finished my schooling i had a feeling that school life ah vida enjoyment vera ethum ilanu , well college life proved this thought of mine to be wrong, though my college sucks ;).. I should thank god first of all coz he made me blend with this wonderful friends of cse or else i would have finished my degree in EEE [ Well there are good friends of mine in that dept too :) ].. I am not sure how many friends of mine in cse enjoyed my company and how many felt ayo ivan EEE la ye irunthirukalame nu :P , i can bet that some would have :)..

This 4 yrs of college life has just like that passed away so fast like the rain which comes and goes and lots of sad and happy moments to share with !!.. College mudiyirathuku 1 month before i didn’t have any feelings that my happy days are gonna come to an end, well now it is almost over and i start missing all my classmates, juniors and other dept friends.. College has been one such place which helped me bringing out few of my wishes rather saying talents and my dear classmates and friends have always been a helping hand to me, whether it be singing [ Helped me in growing up from my initial school singing stages to one more step higher], the comedy dance i do :P he he, cricket which i played [ There were many people to back me up and encourage me which helped me to achieve something].. Apart from this the fun, frolic we had during our class times, this whole 4 yrs would be the happiest ever phase in my life and im not sure whether i will undergo another fun filled yrs like these.. I tried to be a good friend to all and in the process i might have failed too, for those im sorry:) [well that’s all i can say].. My class la most of the time i have been the source of entertainment and in that way i feel proud that atleast they must have all liked me 10% of what i am and spent their happy times with me:).. Those outings which we went together, Birthday treats, Night stays, Dept works, class gallats, kindals, nakals, Big fights, small sandais and above all the wonderful friends whom i have gained in this 4 yrs, well lucky that i have experienced all this in my college life.

Don’t know why but I feel bad that i will miss all you people [ Though we can meet each other but we cant get the same fun which we had in our college]. I know many of my friends after reading this will say dei moka bala en da ipadi moka podranu, well got used to it and im not worried :).. The difference is every1 has such feelings but none willing to express except a few.. Last night before dozing off one thing that came to my mind was that I should go back to my college life and correct some things which i could have done in a better manner.. Some of them were nan naraya edathuala inum nalla padirukalam :P, the fights [ Ranging from kai kalapu :p to friends departing] and finally inum oru nalla person ah behave panirukalam to all :).. But one thing whomever it is sure ah these kinda moments are there in every1's life and every1 wants to change something as no 1s perfect:).. And finally to say
IM GONNA MISS all my class mate friends and no1 can replace them as they are rocking in their own ways, though they tease me play craps with me they are the BEST :).. Whatever it is life has to go on and we all are worrided about our future, many things will change around us but this sweet 4 yrs memory of ours and wonderfull friends like you ll are never changable.. So Will miss you ll with tears :)..

P.S : Sorry makale etho eluthunumnu thonuchu so i wrote, moka poturunthene forgive me, i wrote this from the bottom of my heart what i felt so adjust panikonga :)..

10 comments:

Twinkle said...

nice bala :) I like the way you frankly express whatever you feel !! And yes..i too miss the class room atmosphere !

vidyasangkar said...

bala.. anda 4 years of lyf eh 4 para la itha vida yaralum feelings oda sollirukavae mudiyathu..kudos.. cse dept ll certainly b proud of havin such an ALL ROUNDER [no pun intended here folks :p] lik u.. unga kitta nanga innum ethir pakrom.. :p

Nirmal said...

enna bala .. jus one page la mudichuta.. in each and every person's scrap book ull write not less than four pages.. Feelingsa oru page la ye mudichutiye bala..
IPL two mari..
Feelings two nu pottu ezhudhu da.. Vll comment that post also..

Bala said...

Dei nirmal theliva solda!! Scrap book na ena nu, athu 4 pages eh i feel i hv written very little abt u.. iru inoru 4 pages anupi vekuren :P

Unknown said...

nice one bala!!!!! me too surely gonna miss the class... hope we all stay in touch aftr coll days... :)

Dhana said...

konjam overadhan feel pannirukka... !!

Vignesh R said...

Nice bala !! Every1 feels d same wen they depart outta skul or collg !! But,they don't express wat they feel !! Hats off for that !! All the best for ur future bala !!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Mahendran said...

Hi Bala,

Nice Posting. One of my First batch of students at Sai Ram stepped out of college. My best wishes to all of you in all your endeavors. Happy to see your farewell videos here.

Regards,
Mahendran

Deepak said...

Bala super da...

@ Mahendran sir: thank you :)